Tech Services Thread

Chicago City Li

Chicago City Limits
Stage Manager Needed This Saturday-Chicago City Limits

Chicago City Limits is looking for a tech person to run the lights this Saturday, July 2. We have shows at 8pm and 10pm. Please email info AT chicagocitylimits.com, subject line: Stage Manager.
Pay commensurate with experience.

Sifl

Tech needed for Under St. Marks show

Hello there,

I'm looking for someone who could tech my show on Saturday August 20th!

The show will feature sketches with several lighting and sound cues along with the standard lights up/down and ipod playing.

The show runs from about 10:30pm to 12:00am, no clean up afterward necessary!

I'd be happy to shell out $25 for the service along with the best beer or screw cap wine the bar has to offer.

If anyone is interested please let me know!

Giancarlo
giancarlo.mariutto at gmail dot com

Hello, my name is Frank Angelini and I'd like to tech your improv show.
You may know me for my work at The Queen's Secret Improv Club. My tech style is very active. I am always inside of your show with you, trying to forecast the groups moves and looking to link your show's themes with music for the best blackout I can possibly give. Nothing can ruin a great show faster than a bad blackout, we've all been there. And nothing can suck the ambiance and energy out of a room faster than a bad playlist.
In addition to being a very experienced show editor, I am also a huge music buff, and am looking to DJ your after show dance party. I play a lot of underground and B side music, so it won't feel like the same old routine. I will also have a fire marshal license soon. Please consider me as your tech, especially for:
*shows you are videotaping for festivals
*shows where you are having an after party that needs music
*other important events where you want to create a great vibe
Reach me at:
queenssecretlic@gmail.com
or in emergency at (Nine 1 Seven) 478-7Zero69
DO IT!

Hi all,

I am looking for a tech for a sketch comedy show this Saturday at 11 p.m. (5/31) at the Triple Crown. We can negotiate a rate, of course. Very simple set-up and script!

Email: jonpeters87 at gmail dot com

Thanks!

Hey Ya'll!

I'll tech your shows! I'm an experienced tech and can work with all the usual venues' tech setups.

Hit me up if ya need a tech!

dylanevans20 AT gmail DOT com