Room for Rent (summer)

Jonny Nelson

Trial User
Trial User
Hey improv Friends visiting Chicago,

My boyfriend and I have a small bedroom for rent, with a full size bed in it, desk, and chair. You'll have access to share our first floor apt which has 1 bath, living-room, dinning room, kitchen (pots pans dishes etc), wifi, free washer and dryer in the basement and a great little back yard! Rent is $170 a week. Or $550 for a full calendar month (i.e. The month of July). To hold the room for you, we are asking for a third the rent, with the remaining balance paid when you arrive. We are located near Addison and Lincoln, in the Lakeview neighborhood.

About Matt and Jonny:
Matt and I are both very friendly! We love spending time outside and spend every morning in the summer in our back yard having coffee and tending to our garden. We are avid bike riders and travelers!
Matt, just finished yoga teacher training, is a cellist. I love rock climbing, pottery, and comedy. I teach for Second city, perform at Comedy Sportz, and have been on Harold teams at iO and lots of other stuff around the city!

If you haven't been to Chicago before, the best part of it is not downtown but the charming neighborhoods. We live in walking distance of multiple cute neighborhoods, Roscoe village, Lincoln Square, and Lakeview. Our area is very safe a far as Chicago goes.

Your commute to iO, Second City, Annoyance, and Comedy Sportz is very easy. We live three mins walk from an elevated train station (called the El). That will get you to all of those locations.

Let us know if you are interested,
Jonny and Matt
Nelsonjonny@gmail.com

I can send you pictures.