Props to Props

I live in New Jersey and recently I acquired the majority of the props from the Jack Black movie "Be Kind Rewind"

Some of the props that we have would be of interest to people who want memorabilia from the movie. But, some things would be of interest to independent film makers who want to acquire quality props at a reasonable price.

I have Breakaway glass in sheet form and also have 41lbs of sharded (broken) breakaway glass.

Another item that might interest movie makers are flat vintage cars that are in paper glued to corrugated plastic sheets. If you are familiar w/ the movie the cars were used several times throughout the movie and in the background actually look like real cars but are simply printouts on large pieces of plastic which people walked across in the background. Might even be good for a theater production. I have roughly 70 of these "flat cars".

When I have time I'll post some more of the items that I am trying to get rid of if anyone is interested. But there is a TON of stuff. Everything from the VHS tapes used for the background in the video rental store to the moped that Jack Black rides around on in the movie.

Also have microwave (not sure if working), an old wheelchair, several fishing poles, a ton of keyboards that are all pieced together (if you saw the movie Be Kind Rewind I believe it was called the "ghost piano").

If you are interested PM me

Vending machine and location needed for video shoot

Hello all! I need a snack vending machine for a video shoot. Ideally it would be an older one with spirals that dispense the product. It doesn't even have to be working, but you would need to have the keys to it, as we'd need to get in it. It will not be in any way damaged.

Since it would be hard to move, we would probably need to shoot it where it is. We would be in and out in one hour max. Ideally an industrial looking space, but let me know what you have and maybe it'll work. We would be willing to pay a small fee for your trouble. Email guy dot patton at citcomm dot com.
Thanks!

Hello all! I need a snack vending machine for a video shoot. Ideally it would be an older one with spirals that dispense the product. It doesn't even have to be working, but you would need to have the keys to it, as we'd need to get in it. It will not be in any way damaged.

Since it would be hard to move, we would probably need to shoot it where it is. We would be in and out in one hour max. Ideally an industrial looking space, but let me know what you have and maybe it'll work. We would be willing to pay a small fee for your trouble. Email guy dot patton at citcomm dot com.
Thanks!
Ask the ucb training center to use theirs

Anyone have a black knew length coat or waist coat? The srt of think Andrew Jackson would wear?

Anything that would come close and look vaguely 1800-ish.

I need it for an improv show on Thursday, March 11th (evening). Would be super careful.

(PM or email "twang of the void [at] gmail" (remove spaces))

-Chris Scott

Need a wheelchair

Hey all, looking for a wheelchair. Literally need for one shot in a Lost-themed sketch I'm shooting this Saturday afternoon in/around Central Park. I would need it all of 15 minutes. Please email me if you think I can borrow yours (provided you don't actually need it to, you know, for like mobility and stuff) or know of where I can borrow one.

sims5487@gmail.com

seanisthegood

Christian Laettner
Hey IRSEE, I'm looking for a disco ball that I can hang from the ceiling for the Studio 54 show next Saturday 6/26 @ UCB.

Any help IRC?

Also come to the show?

Wheelchair???

My sketch group needs one for our show on Sunday, July 25th at the PIT.

Got one we can borrow? Email amosvernon at gmail dottttt com

We can pay you in beer/custom songs/sailing lessons.

ensembleforlife

Suck in. Look Funny.
Wigs? Lady Track Suit? Newsie Hat?

I'm looking for some wigs:

Mullet

Little Boy Hair Cut

Lady 'Do (not too specific on this, except it should be on the short side)

Also in need of a Lady Track Suit. The "jazzier" the better.

Also something akin to a newsie hat.

Seems like a bunch to ask, but I figure the more I borrow..the less I buy.

This is for a show in October, but I need them soon for filming through September. I will take good care of them all. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Desiree

email dez dot nash at gmail

Graduation Gowns?

I am in desperate need of eight black graduation gowns for High Treason's 8/23 show. If you have one (or more!), email me at leilacohanmiccio at gmail dot com. You're the best!

Judy Nails

certifiable awesomeness
Monopoly set, gun, baseball bat, police officer uniform and handcuffs for 8/29

Hi guys...

Please let me know if you have any of the above-mentioned items and would be willing to share them with me for a few hours on Sunday, 8/29. I can meet you anywhere in the city before then to pick them up and will return everything in sparking condition.

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS FOR A STRANGER? Because you're a terrific person!

PM me... thanks a million!

ensembleforlife

Suck in. Look Funny.
empty liquor or wine bottles

hey guys,

i could use some empty liquor or wine bottles for my show. if you have some you were gonna throw away, i'll take them. but i will be trashing them afterward, so no "i'm saving this bottle b/c it's what we drank the first night we made love" bottles.

thanks,

Dez

dez dot nash at gmail

jezebell

Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
Does anyone have a pretty, long hair wig and/or a bald cap (can have a lil' bit of scruffy hair on it) that I may please borrow? Thanks!!!!

jezebell

Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
P. S. This is Violet Krumbein.

P.P.S. I picked the name Jezebell when I joined in 2002 because I was scared I would post stupid stuff and people would know it was me. I have since learned that you are supposed to post stupid stuff.

Need shotgun!

Hey everybody, I'm in search of either a fake shotgun, a BB gun or a (somewhat) convincing toy shotgun for a Maude night sketch next week, Monday Oct. 24th. Any leads are much appreciated!

Pat