Props to Props

Marx the Spot

Freelance Life Coach
Hey everyone!

I need a prop for a show. I thought a centralized prop request thread might be appropriate. This way, we can trade all of our props and let each other share when we can! Perhaps this will be useful, perhaps not.

Either way, I need a rotary telephone for a show by this Monday. The more old timey, the better, but it's not a requirement.

Anyone have a rotary phone?

El Jefe

latitudinarian
Staff member
I moved this to the New York forum and sticky'd it. (I figured you don't want to know if someone in LA or NC has a rotary phone.)

Good idea!

I do props for a living, so I might be able to save you some time and frustration.

I'm sure you don't wanna spend any or much money, but if you're desperate, the best prop houses in the city are State Supply in Harlem, Props for today near Madison Square Garden, and a really awesome and cheap junk store called Greenvillage in Bushwick that probably doesn't have a website. They are your cheapest bet and have tons of stuff. Their number is 718.456.8844.

Also, doing searches on craigslists, especially under "free" stuff will always turn up some interesting gems.

Good luck!

Guys, can I borrow (or buy) two ninja costumes? For two men, one size medium, one large, both absolutely beautiful. But I suppose that doesn't really matter right now. Just the size matters.

We need it by Sunday, morning. We can pay you if you'd like. Or we can just pose for you. For a limited amount of time.

Thanks.

PS Oh, and we could throw you a few bones for your favor. I'm just having a hard time finding these costumes, period.

Check with the people who were in Billy Merritt's 600 class where they all dressed as ninjas. I can't remember who all was in that though. You could probably search it on the IRC.

ensembleforlife

Suck in. Look Funny.
i had to buy a big bag of Depends for a costume, but i only need one of them (well, maybe two for back-up)

so if ANYBODY needs some adult diapers, PM my shiz

I need to borry a Members Only type jacket for next Monday night. One of you players has one, right?

I also need three white lab coats if any of you off-duty lab folk have borrow-able ones. Again, for Monday night.

Please PM me if you gots any of these things, or email me: dchadwick at gmail

thanks!

Hal Phillips

I Am Hal Phillips
I need to borry a Members Only type jacket for next Monday night. One of you players has one, right?

I also need three white lab coats if any of you off-duty lab folk have borrow-able ones. Again, for Monday night.

Please PM me if you gots any of these things, or email me: dchadwick at gmail

thanks!
I have a lab coat that you can borry.

Props for Comic Con Sketch

Hey, guys. If anyone can help me find some costume stuff for a comic con sketch I'm in, I would greatly appreciate it.

1. Spider- man costume

2. Jesus outfit

3. Gray wig

4. Letter "A" one can wear on his forehead

The show is next Friday at 7:00 PM. You can PM me, or email me at david.bluvband@gmail.com

Thanks!

Last edited: