need a fill-in coach over the holidays?

getting in Dec. 19th (late) and staying through the 4th-ish if any teams are in town or just want a work out.

..or if anyone wants to watch the UFC on the 27th :)

Jeff,

There is a big show planned for the night you arrive. (Apollo 12's 10th Anniversary Show). Please stop by if you're not doing family things that evening. You can meet many of the students here in town who would benefit from your skills.

You're also leaving on my birthday.

I'll post this in our Arizona forums and if you'd like to run a workshop in town, send the specifics along and we'll find a place to put it. We have just graduted a large number of students who are filling our forums with a hunger for more learning.

Jeff,

There is a big show planned for the night you arrive. (Apollo 12's 10th Anniversary Show). Please stop by if you're not doing family things that evening. You can meet many of the students here in town who would benefit from your skills.

You're also leaving on my birthday.

I'll post this in our Arizona forums and if you'd like to run a workshop in town, send the specifics along and we'll find a place to put it. We have just graduted a large number of students who are filling our forums with a hunger for more learning.
I know, I leave work at noon that day and am driving out. So it depends on my mood after six hours in a car. (I put "maybe" on the facebook invite)

I'll email with a workshop idea. I don't know if I have specifics, I just kind of want to help the Torch if I can while I'm out there