looking for a practice group.

amn

philanthro-capitalist
a little bit about me:

My name is Alex and I've been training at UCB since January 2010 under John Frusciante, Brandon Gardner, Amber Petty, Will Hines in the regular courses (101 - 401) and under Jordan Klepper & Michael Delaney in the Advanced Study Harold courses. I've participated in workshops held by Christina Gausas, Scott Adsit, Sean Conroy, Will Hines, Shannon O'Neill and Jim Santangelli.

I have a semi-regular practice group in NYC, coached by Jed Resnik, that's been meeting since April 2011 and we've performed out a couple times but I am looking for something locally because it's getting expensive to travel to NYC and I need to be able to practice more frequently and hopefully perform regularly.

I am looking for a group with a similar level of training but I'm not closed off to anyone.

My email is: anewman200 AT GMail dot Com or just send me a message on here if you or anyone you know has a practice group that has room for one more.

Thanks!

maughangl

Hey man, check out Philly Improv Theater. Come down to a show and introduce yourself/ask around. There is a LOT of improv happening in Philly and a lot of the people you've even mentioned as having taught you have come down to PHIT and done workshops for less than they'd cost in NYC, too.

amn

philanthro-capitalist
Thank you. Thank you.

I'm looking at the show schedule now and I'm going to check out the incubator as soon as I have a free sunday.