500 errors

How is the IRC peforming this week, compared to the last few weeks?

• much better than before

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • somewhat better than before

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • about the same

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • somewhat worse than before

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • much worse than before

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mullaney

IRC Administrator
Staff member
If you get any 500 errors (or any database errors) when you access the site this week, please reply to this thread.

mullaney

IRC Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, the errors are not gone. I had a bad patch today where I got all kinds of errors. Overall it seems better, but I may be wrong.

mikelibrarian

Lost in the stacks.
Got another error message with a V in the upper right hand corner. I had pressed new posts.

This is what it said.

Database error
The database has encountered a problem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:
Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
Open the www.improvresourcecenter.com home page, then try to open another page.
Click the Back button to try another link.

The www.improvresourcecenter.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

mikelibrarian

Lost in the stacks.
:pop:
Could you please describe the problem. I'm not experiencing any problems since the fix.
Whenever I type in www.improvresourcecenter.com, I get a white page with a bunch of links regarding improv and comedy. In order to get the IRC i either have to type in the name of my Journal in google, or go to the list of sites recently visited in my browser and go there. I cleaned my cache a few times this weekend and nothing happenned. I will try to flush my DNS when I get home from work.

This is a cut and pasted version of the page that comes up when I go to www.improvresourcecenter.com.

You were trying to go to www.improvresourcecenter.com

CloseA 50x server error was received attempting to serve your request, indicating that either the server is currently unable to handle the request or the request timed out waiting for a response. The error may have been due to a temporary issue and therefore you could try to access the web address again.
Try a search:
search Sponsored Links
Comedy Traffic School
Presented by The Improv Voted # 1 Choice - People Magazine
www.MyImprov.com
Improv Comedy
Find Now. All Resources About Improv Comedy
www.thinkgeek.net
What's an ASSSSCAT?